Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Olive Yang Munguia

Meet my new dog Olive. She fell on my lap one weekend while I was taking Michelle's dog out. As I stood outside holding Coco's leash, an older hispanic couple pulled up in a van and asked if I knew someone in the neighborhood that owned a black and white puppy. I didn't, and they went on telling me how they found this puppy roaming the streets. They already have two big dogs so without room for a third, they had no choice but to take the puppy to the pound.. This was unacceptable to me. I took one look at the puppy and fell in love, which was a relief to them as well. Needless to say, I kept her. And she's been tagging along with me everywhere I go. She's almost 4 months old and she knows how to sit, lay down, play dead, shake paw, and she even falls down when you fake-shoot her. She's my best friend. My buddy.



2 comments:

  1. Michelle's dog?? -:( coco was your dog too! But Olive is a keeper. Glad she is part of the family now. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know.. But coco's a little diva. I love you too.

    ReplyDelete